The BLC3 Association - Technology and Innovation Campus (BLC3) respects your right to privacy and does not collect any personal information about you, without your consent.
The BLC3 guarantees that the your personal data to be processed:
1. Will be exclusively used for tasks related to our activities in the scope of the dissemination of economic information (newsletters, research studies, analysis and statistical documents, among others) and activities developed by BLC3 (seminars, conferences, among others).
2. Were obtained through registration for the purpose of receiving electronic information.
3. Is exclusively for the dissemination of information from the BLC3.
4. Are stored in a data management informatic system, managed by the BLC3, and whose access is limited to the employees of this entity, and the information is only used for the purposes described above.
5. At any time, you may exercise the right to withdraw the consent previously granted, request the modification, restriction or deletion of your personal data.
6. The exercise of this intention can be done through one of the means available in the Contacts section.
7. After the withdrawal of the declaration of consent, you will no longer receive communications and your profile will be deleted.
8. Your data will not be transmitted to any other entity.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), effective as of May 25th, 2018, by submitting your email on this platform you will consent us to send electronic information, keeping your data in our system.
BLC3, May 25th, 2018