The BLC3 Association – Technology and Innovation Campus (BLC3) fully respects your privacy and does not collect any personal information without consent.
The BLC3 guarantees that the your personal data to be processed:
1. The use of personal data will be exclusively directed to the purposes of the dissemination of economic information (Newsletters, research studies, analysis and statistical documents, among others) and activities developed by BL3 (Seminars, conferences, among others).
2. Personal data is obtained through registration for the purpose of receiving electronic information.
3. The data is stored in a data management system, managed by BLC3, with limited access to its employees and used for the purposes described above.
4. The data subject has the right, at all time, to withdraw the consent previously granted, request the revision, correction or deletion of personal data.
5. The exercise of data subjects’ rights can be done through one of the available means in the Contacts section.
6. The exercise of this intention can be done through one of the means available in the Contacts section.
7. After the withdrawal of the declaration of consent, the data subject will stop receiving information and any personal data will be deleted.
8. 7. Personal data will not be shared with any third party.
BLC3, May 25th, 2018